Everything in three sentences
- I’ll set up a website from scratch
- I’ll teach you how to do everything yourself.
- I’ll keep it up to date and safe
I dont have a website but I have an idea
Talk to me about your idea.
I’ll talk about web trends, about what’s feasible, and about the practicality of your proposed site. If we both agree to you using my services, then we’ll turn your idea into a website with everything you need.
If you don’t have a domain name, I’ll arrange that too.
What about a Domain Name?
You don’t have a domain name? No worries. I can arrange a domain name for you from a reliable Registrar.
If you already have a domain name, you’re halfway to having a website. All you do is tell me where that domain is registered and we’ll go from there.
* Please note – I do not deal with Crazy Domains.
I have an existing site but it’s old and tired
So let’s freshen it up!
Whatever format your existing site is in, it can be transferred into a WordPress framework. I’ll move it and then train you to manage your site yourself.
We are a group, can you work with us?
Of course! I work with a number of community organisations, and also with for-profit groups.
Once your website is set up, I will teach one person to be the Administrator, and teach another to add content to the site.
Can I manage my website myself?
Yes, you certainly can.
I work with WordPress, the ingenious and infinitely adaptable framework which offers the easiest of site creation tools. I call it the crown jewel of the content management systems.
I’ll teach you how to use it. It doesn’t take long.
Is WordPress easy to use?
WordPress is easy to use, flexible and robust enough for just about anything. Anything.
Some of the brands using WordPress are Sony, Time Magazine, Disney, eBay and Google.
Is WordPress easy to learn?
If you can manage the basic office applications on a PC or Mac then you already have the necessary skills to manage your site.
Can you compose, and send, an email? Then you can easily learn WordPress.
Framework and Theme Questions
What is a Web Concierge?
JAs your Web Concierge I provide a high level of personalised one-on-one assistance.
Concierge Activities :
- One-on-one service and technical support
- Provision of new themes and plugins when required and help in setting them up
- Advice and guidance on how to accomplish your web presence goals
- Personal training on how to accomplish key web presence goals
- Recurring, cyclical and preventative maintenance
What does all this cost?
All prices are in Australian dollars
I charge you $1,500 – $2,000 for
- the website setup (either new site or transfer of existing site) and 12 months hosting
- all training (basic, intermediate and ongoing training)
- dedicated support
- 12 months concierge
At the end of the 12 months, there is an annual fee of $600 for hosting, support and concierge. You can pay annually or monthly.